Friendliest Guest House in Krakow located in a quiet courtyard in the Heart of the Old Town
Pl. Szczepanski 7/15, 31-011 Krakow, Poland
Tel: (0048) 12 422 41 23
Mob. (0048) 507 568 600
Explore us on Street View.
Directions from the main train station:
On leaving the station, head for Stare Miasto (the Old Town), follow Planty (green park belt around the Old Town) in anti-clockwise direction. When you reach the large circular fortification ("Barbakan") turn left and go through the gate ('Brama Florianska'). Follow the street ahead of you (Florianska) and take the 2nd right (into Tomasza street). Go straight on until you reach the square (Plac Szczepanski). We are immediately on your right, at no.7. Go through the hall and into our picturesque courtyard.
More details on how to enter and find the receptions desk you can find at the end of the article about our Guest House posted on the very interesting blog dedicated to travelling and Krakow - please click here
Directions by car from North and West: At the roundabout with MAKRO superstore
- coming from the motorway (A4) turn right ("Centrum")
- arriving from Olkusz (road no. 94) go straight on ("Centrum")
- 200 meters further take slip road on your right signposted "Centrum"
- at the traffic lights turn right; now you head for the centre of Krakow
- follow the street straight on (Bronowicka, then Podchorazych) for approx. 1.6km (1 mile)
- you will see a large bright coloured building of the university on your right, turn left on the traffic lights you are approaching
- the street (Kazimierza Wielkiego) will bend to the right, follow it straight on (then Lobzowska st.)
- at the major traffic lights go straight on; now you are in the strict centre; note that parking within this area is charged (10am-6pm)
- follow the street (Lobzowska) until it ends with a "T" shaped junction, turn left and right (Dunajewskiego)
- take 1st left; you have the square in front of you (Plac Szczepanski); we are there, at no. 7
- note that the traffic is limited within the Old Town; as a hotel guest you have the right to access the hotel but shortly therafter you need to move the car to the car park, please ask at the reception for directions
Have a good journey!
Copyright © 2009-2014 Globtroter - Accommodation in Krakow